PNB, through its exclusive scheme for AGNIVEERS 'PNB AGNI RAKSHAK SCHEME' offers free personal accidental insurance and various benefits and features~
Mumbai, October 14, 2022: Punjab National Bank (PNB), nation’s leading public sector Bank, today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Indian Army to provide specially designed products to the Agniveers under the bank’s exclusive scheme of 'PNB AGNI RAKSHAK'. This scheme includes, inter alia, personal accidental insurance, air-accidental insurance covering all Agniveers along with Zero balance salary account with Sweep facility, Internet banking and Alerts etc.
The signing ceremony of MoU was chaired by Lt Gen C. B. Ponnappa, AVSM, VSM (Adjutant General) along with other senior Army Officers and officials from Ministry of Defence.
The MoU was exchanged between Lt Gen. V Sreehari, SC, SM, DG (MP & PS) on behalf of the Indian Army, and Shri Sunil Soni, CGM, PNB, in a ceremony at the Indian Army Headquarters in Delhi.
Expressing gratitude for the association, Lt Gen C. B. Ponnappa, AVSM, VSM (Adjutant General) said, “Over the past few years, banks have been quick in releasing payments for insurance claims and addressing immediate requirements. Further, with new digital services and awareness campaigns, banks are now even more accessible in rural areas, which has been a boon for defence professionals and their families. Hence, I am grateful that these financial institutions are now extending their advanced services with the same responsibility to our Agniveers.”
PNB Agni Rakshak Scheme has been designed in line with the PNB’s flagship Rakshak Plus Scheme for Defence Personnel.
PNB Agni Rakshak Salary Account includes:
• PNB Agni Rakshak - Most convenient salary account covering all Agniveers
• Zero Balance salary account bundled with attractive banking services such as Over-draft, Sweep Facility, Debit Card, Credit Card, Locker, Chequebook, Alerts and Internet banking etc.
• Free Personal Accidental Insurance (PAI) covering Death, Total and Partial Disability of Rs. 50 lakhs
• Free Air Accidental (Death) Insurance of Rs. 100 lakhs
• Various benefits and add-on features under PAI – Additional PAI of Rs. 10 Lakhs in case of terror attacks, child education, girl child marriage cover, imported medicine, plastic surgery etc
Post a Comment