Thursday, December 29, 2022
Wednesday, December 28, 2022
Introducing the Mon Cherry Moisturizing Body Butter & Birch Please Hydro Fresh Daily Moisturizer
Between food prepping, party hosting and present shopping, the holiday season sometimes can get exhausting. This time lets ensure we also take some time out to pamper our skin to look our glowing best before the year end. To help you put your best face — and self! — forward, Quench Botanics launches an ultra-nourishing body butter & daily moisturizing cream that leaves the skin soft, nourished & bouncy!
Quench Botanics Mon Cherry Moisturizing Body Butter & Quench Botanics Birch Please Hydro Fresh Daily Moisturizer tackles winter’s biggest skin care woes and helps getting your skin in tip-top shape with ingredient-based skin solutions this season. These new launches from Quench Botanics are filled with an antioxidant-rich formula that reduces dark spots, wrinkles, tanning, and protects your skin from environmental aggressors!
Quench Botanics Mon Cherry Intense Moisturizing Body Butter
All thanks to the goodness of natural Korean ingredients. Procure the goodness of an ultra-nourishing body butter without dealing with stickiness or greasiness with Mon Cherry Intense Moisturizing Body Butter. It has a velvety-soft, whipped texture that instantly melts into the skin and leaves it soft, bouncy and nourished. The rejuvenating floral-citrus fragrance, will elevate your mood like none other, taking this skincare indulgence to a whole new level!
Cherry blossom is rich in essential fatty acids that make skin firm and smooth. While grapefruit brightens and enhances skin's texture. Pearl extracts soothe dry and irritated skin and boost radiance. Lastly, shea butter and glycerin helps to restore moisture and repair dry and damaged skin. Wake your skin up with this refreshing and lightweight body butter and you'll never go back to anything else!
Priced at INR 699/-
Quench Botanics Birch Please Hydrofresh Daily Moisturizer
The perfect cross-over between two essential skincare products, here's presenting Birch Please Hydrofresh Daily Moisturizer. Custom-made for Indian skin, this double-duty moisturizer features SPF 40+ PA+++ sun protection and offers intense hydration benefits. This 'Made in Korea' hybrid formula comes with physical and mineral sunscreen actives to block harmful UVA, UVB Rays and prevent skin damage too!
This moisturizer is also infused with natural Korean ingredients like birch juice, sea buckthorn, passionflower along with gentle actives like niacinamide to brighten, soothe and make your skin dewy soft and plump.
Birch Please Hydrofresh Daily Moisturizer also has a sun-blocking agent 'titanium dioxide' to absorb the harmful UV sun rays without causing any irritation and making it absolutely safe for sensitive skin. The creamy yet lightweight and quick-absorbing texture melts into your skin without leaving it greasy. Tackle dark spots, pigmentation and uneven skin tone with this double-duty moisturizer with sunscreen filters that offers complete sunscreen benefits and leaves no-white cast!
Priced at INR 549/-
About Quench Botanics:
We, at Quench Botanics, believe in the power of high-quality Korean beauty products inspired by the goodness of natural ingredients. Beauty should be easy and make you feel happy! Our forever aim is to bring you the most luscious, skin rejuvenating formulas that are safe, toxin-free and evoke your inner glow! Each one of us is different. And, each one of us is beautiful. At Quench, we take great care in simplifying Korean beauty for you and bringing the most unique and authentic skincare formulas that relentlessly work to make your skincare routine much more effective. All our products are best suited for Indian skin and help it reset to its best and the supplest state ever.
Website Link - www.quenchbotanics.com
Social Media Page Links:
Tuesday, December 27, 2022
Mumbai, 28 December, 2022: RBK International School, a premium educational institution launched “Shatranj Champion”, Chess tournament this year for learners of age groups under 12 and under 14. Around two-hundred learners from 22 schools across Mumbai and Thane participated in the event and displayed their mastery in chess.
RBK International School is constantly working towards expanding learners' horizons into the sports arena and organizing the various events to develop their talents. Chess as a mind game is a problem-solving exercise. Chess is an excellent activity to develop cognitive skills and logical reasoning. It is an intense sport, and it is not surprising that chess exercises both sides of the brain. Chess helps learners realize the consequence of their actions. In order to develop strategic thinking and creativity among their learners the RBK International successfully organized the Chess championship event recently, which saw the presence of two hundred learners zealously participating in the mind game and winning gold, silver and bronze from the competition.
Ms. Vani Reddy, Principal, RBK International School, CAIE Board said, “Chess requires learners to use cognitive functions such as decoding, analysis, thinking, and comprehension which are skills that are all required for excelling in academics. Chess is not always about winning. Sometimes it’s simply about learning and so is life. In our vision to encourage learners on a journey of infinite learning, we included chess as mandatory co-curricular activity”.
While, addressing learners and parents, Mr. Dayanand Khilche emphasized the importance of participation in chess tournaments suggesting to learners that participation gives them a chance to assess their capabilities.
Under age 12 category the learners who won the chess competition were Rayan Merchant from CNM School, Vile Parle and Manasvi Kabra from RBK Kanakia International School won Gold medal, Anant Jain from Tapovan Vidyalaya and Driti Rathod from St Francis High School won Silver medal, Kavish Jain from Tapovan Vidyalay and Khushi Bari from St Francis High School won Bronze medal in the competition.
Under age 14 category the learners who won the chess competition were Karnav Rastogi from R N Podar International School and Bhavika Agarwal from Bhartiya Vidyalaya won Gold medal, Kapish Ostwal from RBK Global School and Manasvi Kabra from RBK Kanakia International School won Silver medal and Pritesh Agarwal from Rashmi International School and Swara Shirke from St Aloysius English High School won Bronze medal in a competition. RBK International School’s Cambridge advanced learners volunteered the entire event resulting in smooth execution of the event.
ABOUT RBK INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, BHAYANDER:
RBK International School began in the year 2006 in Bhayander with a simple and honest goal of providing the finest education to the young learners.
The success of RBK International School can be ascertained by the achievements of learners every academic year and the happiness of parent‛s community.
RBK International School, affiliated to internationally recognized CAIE, Cambridge Assessment of International education offering all qualifications offered to learners by CAIE. It is a Complete Cambridge International School, maintaining a continuum from Kindergarten to Cambridge Advanced Programs. The School offers a wide range of subject choices for learners. RBK International School established itself as a premier institute of learning, providing international quality education
Monday, December 26, 2022
New Delhi, India, December 26, 2022: Jakson Green, the new energy transition platform backed by India-headquartered Infrastructure and Renewables major - Jakson Group, has bagged a prestigious solar EPC order from Amplus Solar, India’s leading distributed solar energy provider.
Under the partnership, Jakson Green will deliver a state-of-the-art solar power plant on a turnkey EPC basis for Amplus Solar at Bikaner, Rajasthan in India within 8.5 months of initiation. The project will use nearly three thousand single-axis trackers and over 224,448 monocrystalline bifacial solar modules rated 540Wp. Upon completion, the facility would be as big as 386 football fields the size of Lusail Stadium, which recently held the FIFA world cup, and is expected to offset over 3.1 million tons of CO2 per year, equivalent to removing 558,100 fuel-engine cars off the road. The project is slated to supply power to leading commercial and industrial customers on a long-term basis, thereby providing further fillip to the trend of the corporate push to adopt green energy in the country.
Speaking on the occasion, Shri Sharad Pungalia, CEO of Amplus Solar, said, "We are committed to ensuring the timely delivery of all our projects with the best HSE practices. We are delighted to partner with Jakson Green, known for timely delivery and best safety practices. We look forward to a successful long-term association with Jakson Green”.
Calling the win, a big vote of confidence in Jakson Green’s engineering, and construction prowess Amplus Solar, Mr. Bikesh Ogra, Founding Promoter, Managing Director & CEO of Jakson Green said “We are extremely delighted to receive this prestigious solar EPC order from Amplus Solar – one of India’s leading renewable energy players. Given our strong focus on the execution of large-scale renewable energy projects, with a proven team that has delivered over 10GW of green energy assets across 26 countries, we are confident of working with Amplus Solar to deliver a world-class solar power plant adhering to high-safety and quality benchmarks. We truly appreciate Amplus Solar for this partnership and look forward to doing many more projects with them in the near future”
Jakson Green has recently announced its global ambitions to be a leading developer and integrator of green hydrogen and green ammonia assets across select geographies and is eyeing a play in the Independent Hydrogen & Ammonia Production and Electrolyser manufacturing space in line with Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s vision of Atmanirbhar Bharat. The firm is actively developing a pipeline of renewable energy, green hydrogen, and green ammonia projects, both in India and abroad.
ABOUT JAKSON GREEN:
Jakson Green, a new energy transition platform backed by India headquartered Infrastructure and Renewable major, Jakson Group, focusses on EPC, IPP, IHP and O&M of new energy assets spanning solar, utility scale storage, waste-to-energy, fuel cell technologies, gasification-based projects, green hydrogen and green ammonia projects. Promoted and led by Bikesh Ogra, a renewable sector veteran with over 10GW of experience across 26 countries, the firm has built up an impressive global presence in a short span since its inception and plans to deliver 10GW renewable energy assets by 2025 and 20GW by 2030. The firm plans to enter the electrolyser manufacturing space, besides building and operating green hydrogen assets globally, in line with its vision of being a power-to-X player cumulatively producing over 1 million ton per annum of green hydrogen/ammonia by 2030.
ABOUT JAKSON GROUP:
Established in the year 1947, the Jakson Group has diversified from a conventional energy products manufacturer into a fully-integrated energy solutions company, providing expertise in the fields of solar power, battery energy storage system, distributed energy & solar and electrical EPC. The company has an extensive presence throughout India with 4 manufacturing facilities, 30+ Sales Offices and a wide network of channel partners and dealers making it one of the top 10 energy companies in India. The company emphasises on providing superior quality products and offers the most viable & cost-effective solutions to its clients backed by the long-standing expertise in the Energy Industry. For more information on the company, please visit www.jakson.com
ABOUT AMPLUS SOLAR:
Amplus Solar is Asia's leading distributed energy company providing low-carbon energy solutions to industrial and commercial customers by setting up on-site solar projects (rooftop and ground-mounted) and off-site solar farms (Open Access). The company serves 250+ renowned Indian and multinational firms like Yamaha, Cisco, Amazon, Walmart, Reckitt Benckiser, Schlumberger, Carlsberg, ABB, TVS, Schneider, Qualcomm, Halliburton, GE, Honda among others and has tripled its customer base from 2017 to 2022. Our clientele comes from diverse industry verticals including manufacturing, warehousing, aerospace & defence, automotive, FMCG, consumer durables, pharma, food processing, retail chains, educational institutes, hospitals & healthcare, office buildings and other industrial or commercial establishments. Over the years, the company has diversified into new avenues such as battery storage, energy efficiency, residential solar (HomeScape), and electric vehicles as a service.
Amplus Solar is headquartered in Gurugram, India, with regional offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Bangkok, Dubai, and Kuala Lumpur. Today, Amplus Solar owns and manages a cumulative portfolio of 1GW of distributed solar assets across Asia. The company's operational plants are expected to generate 28.5 million units of electricity cumulatively over the 20 years duration of the projects. The CO2 abatement over the lifetime of these projects amounts to 27.48 million metric tonnes. The environmental impact can also be equated to 31.54 million mature trees absorbing CO2 for 40 years.
Amplus Solar is a member of the Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) group, Malaysia. PETRONAS recently established Gentari Sdn Bhd (Gentari) to pursue and deliver integrated sustainable energy solutions independently and to capture opportunities in the energy transition. Gentari offers lower carbon solutions through three initial core pillars – Renewable Energy, Hydrogen and Green Mobility, forming a portfolio of solutions cutting across the electron value chain to help customers achieve net-zero emissions.
Christmas and New Year is a time for celebrations and also time to share Adani Electricity employees got together and in the spirit of giving and caring by donated toys to over 100 underprivileged children from Father Agnel Ashram in Bandra West and Bandra Community Centre in Bandra East and brought smiles on the faces of these innocent souls
Sah Polymers Limited’s Initial Public Offering to open on Friday, 30th December, 2022, sets price band at ₹61 to ₹65 per Equity Share
• Price Band of ₹ 61 – ₹ 65 per equity share bearing face value of ₹ 10 each (“Equity Shares”)
• Anchor Investor BIDDING DATE- Thursday 29 ,December 2022*
• Bid/Offer Opening Date – Friday, 30th December, 2022 and Bid/Offer Closing Date – Wednesday, 4th January, 2023.
• Minimum Bid Lot is 230 Equity Shares and in multiples of 230 Equity Shares thereafter.
• The Floor Price is 6.1 times the face value of the Equity Share and the Cap Price is 6.5 times the face value of the Equity Share.
*Company in consultation with the BRLM may consider participation by Anchor Investors in accordance with the SEBI ICDR Regulations. The Anchor Investor Bidding Date shall be one Working Day prior to the Bid/Issuer Opening Date.
Risks to Investors
The BRLM associated with the Offer have handled 08 public issues in the past three years, out of which 01 issue was closed below the offer price on the listing date respectively.
Name of BRLM Total Issues Issues closed below IPO Price on listing date
Pantomath Capital Advisors Private Limited 8 1
Mumbai, December 26, 2022: Sah Polymers Limited, primarily engaged in manufacturing and selling of Polypropylene (PP)/ High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBC) Bags, Woven Sacks, HDPE/PP woven fabrics, woven polymer based products has fixed the price band at ₹61 to ₹65 per Equity Share for its maiden public offer. The initial public offering (“IPO” or “Offer”) of the Company will open on Friday, 30th December, 2022, for subscription and closes on Wednesday, 4th January, 2023. Investors can bid for a minimum of 230 Equity Shares and in multiples of 230 Equity Shares thereafter.
The public issue with a face value of Rs 10 per equity share consists of a fresh issue of equity shares of upto 102,00,000 equity shares, with no offer for sale component.
Sah Polymers is led by Asad Daud and professionally backed by Hakim Sadiq Ali Tidiwala and Murtaza Ali Moti with a combined expertise of approximately 20 years in the FIBC packaging sector. The Company provides tailored bulk packaging solutions to business-to-business ("B2B") producers in a variety of industries, including agro pesticides, basic drugs, cement, chemicals, fertilisers, food products, textiles, ceramics, and steel.
The Company exports its products to 14 countries including USA, UK, Australia, UAE, Africa, France and Poland. Majority of the sales of the Company comes from exports. For the 3 months ended June 30, 2022 and for Fiscals 2022, the Company’s revenue from exports contributed 57.61% and 55.14%, respectively, of total revenues from operations.
Return on net-worth is 16.42% and PAT margin for the year ended 2022 stood at 5.39%. The Company’s sales have grown from Rs. 49.90 crores in FY 2020 to Rs. 81.23 crores in FY 22. The sales for the quarter ended June 2022 stood at Rs.27.59 crores. Thus the sales CAGR for last three completed years is 27.6%. Similarly, the post-tax profits, i.e., PAT of the Company has increased with CAGR of 284% over last three years.
The Company operates at 85% to 92% of the installed capacity and therefore going for further capex. Total capex is Rs. 33.81 crores, out of which the Company has taken bridge loan of Rs. 15.71 crores from the holding company and deployed while the IPO approvals came so that the overall timeframe of the installation is not delayed. The new Project is estimated to commence commercial operations within this year 2022-23 itself. Out of the current manufacturing facility (located at Mewar Industrial Area, Madri, Udaipur, Rajasthan) the Company manufactures a diverse range of HDPE/PP Woven Sacks and FIBC products with filling capacity of upto 500 KGs per bag/sack. The Company intends to manufacture new variant of FIBC products with filling capacities of upto 2,500 KGs out of the new Unit. The installed capacity of the new Unit is of 3,960 MT per annum, which is equivalent to current capacity therefore the company’s capacity will double upon commissioning of new plant.
Kanpur Plastipack Ltd., Rishi Techtex Ltd., Gopala Polyplast Ltd., Jumbo Bag Ltd., SMVD Polypack Ltd., EMMBI Industries Ltd., and Commercial Syn. Bags Ltd. are competitors; however, the peers are not directly comparable due to the type, range of products/services, turnover, and size of the firm. As disclosed in the offer is given below:
(Rs.in lakhs) (As on March 31, 2022)
Key Performance Indicators Sah Polymers Limited# Peer-Group
Rishi Techtex Limited Jumbo Bag Limited SMVD Poly Pack Limited EMMBI Industries Limited Commercial Synbag Limited
Revenue from Operations 8,051.14 10,085.75 13,056.50 8,624.13 43,562.20 32,158.0
EBITDA(3) 773.40 634.89 983.92 306.55 4920.8 3487.65
EBITDA Margin(4) 9.61% 6.29 7.50 8.11 11.29 10.85%
Profit After Tax for the Year / Period 437.54 131.85 106.09 104.63 1,903.30 1,818.28
PAT Margin(5) 5.43% 1.30% 0.81% 1.21 4.37 5.65
ROE(6) 16.42% 17.83% 3.35% 4.65 12.41 0.20%
ROCE(7) 0.14 10.55 14 9.07 8.19 0.15
Debt / Equity(8) 1.15 0.98 2.61 1.40 0.94 0.69
Market capitalisation rs. In lakhs. - 2066 1851 1520 16372 43701
The total equity issued before IPO is 15.59 crores and along with reserves the net-worth is Rs 27.74 crores as at the end of the 30th June 2022. Post IPO, the Company’s net-worth shall stand at Rs 92.95 crores. The Book value post IPO would be 36 plus the profit surplus for the period.
The Issue is being made in terms of Rule 19(2)(b) of the SCRR through the Book Building Process in accordance with Regulation 6(2) of the SEBI ICDR Regulations wherein not less than 75% of the Issue shall be Allotted to QIBs on a proportionate basis, provided that the Company in consultation with the BRLM, may allocate up to 60% of the QIB Category to Anchor Investors, on a discretionary basis in accordance with the SEBI ICDR Regulations, of which one-third shall be reserved for domestic Mutual Funds, subject to valid Bids being received from them at or above the price at which allocation is made to Anchor Investors. In case of under-subscription or non-allocation in the Anchor Investor Portion, the remaining Equity Shares will be added back to the QIB Category (other than Anchor Investor Portion). 5% of the QIB Category shall be available for allocation on a proportionate basis to Mutual Funds only, and the remainder of the QIB Category shall be available for allocation on a proportionate basis to all QIBs (other than Anchor Investors), including Mutual Funds, subject to valid Bids being received at or above the Issue Price. If at least 75% of the Issue cannot be Allotted to QIBs, the Bid Amounts received by the Company shall be refunded. Further, not more than 15% of the Issue shall be available for allocation on a proportionate basis to Non-Institutional Bidders and not more than 10% of the Issue shall be available for allocation to Retail Individual Bidders in accordance with the SEBI ICDR Regulations, subject to valid Bids being received at or above the Issue Price. Further, the allocation to each Non-Institutional Investor shall not be less than Rs. 200,000, subject to availability of Equity Shares in the Non-Institutional Portion, and the remaining Equity Shares, if any, shall be allocated on a proportionate basis, subject to valid Bids being received at or above the Issue Price, in accordance with the SEBI ICDR Regulations. Further, (a) one third of the portion available to Non-Institutional Investors shall be reserved for applicants with application size of more than Rs. 200,000 and up to Rs. 1,000,000; and (b) two third of the portion available to Non-Institutional Investors shall be reserved for applicants with application size of more than Rs. 1,000,000 , provided that the unsubscribed portion in either of the sub-categories specified in clauses (a) or (b), may be allocated to applicants in the other sub-category of Non-Institutional Investors. Under-subscription, if any, in any category, except the QIB Category, would be allowed to be met with spill-over from any other category or categories, as applicable, at the discretion of the Company in consultation with the BRLM and the Designated Stock Exchange, subject to applicable laws.
The Issue comprises of only fresh issue of up to 1,02,00,000 Equity Shares for cash at upper price band of Rs. 65/- per Equity Share (including a premium of Rs. 55/- per Equity Share, aggregating up to Rs. 66 crores. The Issue shall constitute 39% of the post-Issue paid-up Equity share capital of the Company. Notably, the issue involves all fresh issue without any offer for sale component. Out of the issue proceeds, Rs. 8.18 crores shall be utilized for capex for setting up of new manufacturing unit; Rs. 19.66 shall be towards repayment of debt, Rs. 14.95 crores for working capital and balance for general corporate purposes. The debt repayment is towards the bridge loan from the holding company which was deployed in the capex.
The Group has made several acquisitions from time to time. The Company carefully evaluate and pursue accretive acquisitions. Given the breadth of its product offering, and the scale of manufacturing and customer network, the Company is positioned to grow inorganically within its industry. The Company has gained competitive advantage due to its recent acquisition of Fibcorp Polyweave Private Limited on January 5, 2022, which will leverage to generate incremental synergies. The Company intends to apply a selective and disciplined acquisition strategy that focuses on enhancing scale, product diversity and geographic reach, while bolstering financial performance through synergies and additional cash generation.
Pantomath Capital Advisors Private Limited is the sole book running lead manager to the issue and Link Intime India Private Limited is the registrar to the offer. The equity shares are proposed to be listed on the Main Board of NSE and BSE.
Disclaimers: SAH POLYMERS LIMITED is proposing, subject to receipt of requisite approvals, market conditions and other considerations, to make an initial public offer of its Equity Shares and has filed a draft red herring prospectus dated April 21, 2022 (the”DRHP”) and has filed the red herring prospectus dated December 20, 2022 with the RoC (the”RHP). The DRHP and RHP shall be made available on the website of the SEBI at www.sebi.gov.in as well as on the website of the BRLM i.e., Pantomath Capital Advisors Private Limited at www.pantomathgroup.com, the website of the National Stock Exchange of India Limited at www.nseindia.com and the website of the BSE Limited at www.bseindia.com. Any potential investor should note that investment in equity shares involves a high degree of risk and for details relating to such risks, see “Risk Factors” beginning on page 26 of the RHP. Potential investors should not rely on the DRHP for any investment decision. This Announcement has been prepared for publication in India and may not be released in the United States. This announcement does not constitute an offer of Equity Shares for sale in any jurisdiction, including the United States, and the Equity Shares offered in the Offer may not be offered or sold in the United States in absence of registration under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933 or an exemption from registration. Any public offering of the Equity Shares to be made in the United States will be made by means of a prospectus that may be obtained from the Company and that will contain detailed information about the Company and management, as well as financial statements. However, the Equity Shares offered in the Offer are not being offered or sold in the United States.
The Equity Shares offered in the Offer have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”) or any other applicable law of the United States and, unless so registered, may not be offered or sold within the United States, except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state securities laws. Accordingly, the Equity Shares are only being offered and sold (i) within the United States only to persons reasonably believed to be °qualified institutional buyers” (as defined in Rule 144A under the Securities Act, “Rule 144A”) in transactions exempt from, or not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act, and (ii) outside the United States in offshore transactions in compliance with Regulation S under the Securities Act and pursuant to the applicable laws of the jurisdictions where those offers and sales are made. There will be no public offering of the Equity Shares in the United States.
DISCLAIMER CLAUSE OF SEBI: SEBI only gives its observations on the offer documents and this does not constitute approval of either the Offer or the specified securities stated in the Offer Document. The investors are advised to refer to page 211 of the RHP for the full text of the disclaimer clause of SEBI.
DISCLAIMER CLAUSE OF BSE: It is to be distinctly understood that the permission given by BSE Limited should not in any way be deemed or construed that the RHP has been cleared or approved by BSE Limited nor does it certify the correctness or completeness of any of the contents of the RHP. The investors are advised to refer to the page 214 of the RHP for the full text of the disclaimer clause of the BSE Limited.
DISCLAIMER CLAUSE OF NSE (The Designated Stock Exchange): It is to be distinctly understood that the permission given by NSE should not in any way be deemed or construed that the Offer Document has been cleared or approved by NSE nor does it certify the correctness or completeness of any of the contents of the Offer Document. The investors are advised to refer to page 214 of the RHP for the full text of the disclaimer clause of NSE.
For further details in relation to the Company, BRLMs, Company Secretary and Compliance Officer of the Company, availability of application forms and RHP, please refer to statutory advertisement dated 23/12/2022
Add a dash of TTK Prestige magic this holiday season with 2 genius products meant for the modern kitchen
TTK Prestige continues to add to the splendour of the festivities with the introduction of 2 new products for the holiday season. The Spatter Coated Sandwich Maker and Prestige’s range of new Electric Kettles are high on design and convenience to make your time spent in the kitchen quick, convenient and hassle-free. The 2 new launches are also perfect for those looking for a thoughtful and useful gift to present to near and dear ones.
Spatter Coated Sandwich Maker
The Spatter Coated Sandwich Maker with extra durability and long-lasting non-stick spatter coating is an ideal gift for the eternal sandwich lover. Prestige is the first company to introduce a sandwich maker with spatter coating, a higher abrasion resistance layer with superior non-stick release and a unique design to the market. The superior non-stick capabilities of the sandwich maker ensure that minimal oil is required for toasting and that it ensures even heating. So if you are in the market for an easy-to-use, easy-to-clean non-stick sandwich maker that offers you a healthy option by using less oil, then TTK Prestige’s new offering is your best bet.
Price - Rs.1,420 .00 only
Special Offer - Introductory offer - 20% discount
Prestige Electric Kettles
Get hot water in a matter of seconds with all-new Prestige Electric Kettles. Another super-performance product by TTK Prestige’s range of must-have, beautifully designed kettles. These elegant and functional electric kettles have smart features such as an automatic cut-off, single-touch lid unlocking, a beautifully designed ergonomic handle, and a sturdy stainless steel body. A robust and useful safety feature, such as auto shut-off after the water has boiled, allows for trouble-free unmonitored use. The Prestige Kettle will certainly have a place of pride in households with its premium and designer looks.
Price – Ranges from Rs.1545.00 to Rs.2395.00
So what are you waiting for, gift these brand-new launches to your loved ones today! All the products are available for purchase at Prestige Xclusive stores, select dealer outlets, the brand’s exclusive e-store https://shop.ttkprestige.com/ and other leading e-commerce websites.
Friday, December 23, 2022
“The news of the COVID situation in China is leading to many rumours and conversations not based on scientific facts about the impact on India and the rest of the world, but we believe there is absolutely no need to panic.
India has a high level of hybrid immunity. As a result of the high vaccination coverage, over 220 crore doses given as on date and infection with the Omicron variant in early 2022. However, it is always advisable to take precautions such as using masks in a crowded place, avoid crowded places, especially for vulnerable groups, maintaining social distance, frequently washing hands and using sanitizers. One should also take the booster dose of the vaccine if not taken yet, across all eligible age groups.
In case of symptoms of a respiratory illness, such as a fever and cough, one should contact a doctor or call the COVID helpline for guidance. One should get tested and isolate oneself if the results are positive for COVID. To reiterate, there is no need to panic, take precautions and be safe”
Domino's launches 20-minutes delivery across 20 zones in India to deliver hotter, fresher and tastier pizzas to consumers
~India continues to be the growth story for Domino’s Global~
Noida, 20.12.2022: Domino's Pizza - India's largest pizza chain, today announced the launch of 20-minutes delivery across 20 zones. The brand is positioned to provide its consumers with a great pizza-eating experience. To achieve this, it has constantly focused on multiple aspects, such as product innovation, taste, pricing, and guest service. The brand earlier pioneered 30-minutes delivery and established itself as a market leader in the QSR sector. The unparalleled 20-minutes delivery announcement that underlines Domino's delivery prowess is a benchmark proposition revolutionizing the QSR sector.
Domino's India 20-minutes delivery is being driven by enhancing and optimizing in-store process improvements, dynamic resource planning, technology upgradation and interventions for improved operational efficiencies, and expanding stores within the vicinity. These steps help the brand optimize the overall timing of the entire process, ensuring the delivery of hotter, fresher and tastier pizza in 20 minutes without compromising the food quality and the safety & well–being of its delivery riders.
Sharing his views on the launch of 20-minute delivery, Sameer Khetarpal, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director, Jubilant FoodWorks Limited, said, "We at Domino's are committed to providing the best pizza-eating experience to our consumers, and the 20-minutes delivery promise is a big step in that direction. With this initiative, customers will now get hotter, fresher and tastier pizzas from 100s of Domino's stores across India. This has been made possible through a three-pronged approach using analytics, insights and technology to give customers higher service levels across multiple pin codes in India, wherein service and quality are the number 1 priority. In our endeavour to raise our service levels, we are clear that we will do so without compromising our riders' safety.
Speaking on the launch, Russell Weiner, Chief Executive Officer, Domino's Pizza, said, "India is the largest market outside of the US in the global Domino's network. Domino's India growth trajectory has been phenomenal in the recent past, and we believe there is huge potential ahead for us. India is a great example of successfully driving consumer-centric strategies across all business verticals. The 20 minutes delivery launch, in which pizzas are delivered hotter, fresher and tastier, is just another example of the consumer-centric approach of India. Elevated consumer experience through reduced delivery time is proven to deliver better customer satisfaction and lead to increase frequency across the market. This strategic move will give Domino's India an edge over the competition in the QSR domain and help the brand continue to be the market leader."
The 20-minute delivery has been introduced in 20 zones across 14 cities in India.
About Jubilant FoodWorks Limited
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (NSE, BSE: JUBLFOOD) is India’s largest foodservice company and is part of the Jubilant Bhartia Group. Incorporated in 1995, the Company holds the exclusive master franchise rights from Domino’s Pizza Inc. to develop and operate the Domino’s Pizza brand in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. In India, it has a strong and extensive network of 1,701 Domino’s restaurants across 371 cities. In Sri
Lanka and Bangladesh, the Company operates through its 100% owned subsidiary which currently has 40 and 11 restaurants respectively. Jubilant FoodWorks also enjoys exclusive rights to develop and operate Dunkin’
restaurants in India and Popeyes restaurants in India, Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan. The Company currently operates 24 Dunkin’ restaurants across 8 Indian cities and 8 Popeyes restaurants in Bengaluru.
In 2019, Jubilant FoodWorks launched its first owned-restaurant brand ‘Hong’s Kitchen’ in the Chinese cuisine segment which now has 14 restaurants across 4 cities. In 2020, the Company launched Ekdum! another new restaurant brand that serves biryani. Ekdum! has 6 restaurants across 3 cities. The Company has also forayed into the ready-to-cook segment with its ‘ChefBoss’ range of sauces, gravies and pastes.
Note: All store counts as on September 30, 2022
www.jubilantfoodworks.com, www.dominos.co.in, https://dunkinindia.com, https://hongskitchen.in/, https://ekdum.co.in/, www.popeyes.in, www.chefboss.com
Wednesday, December 21, 2022
Mumbai Furniture Sellers Scaled as India redecorated Homes during this festive season
~Amidst the fast-paced world of online businesses, Flipkart’s Furniture category proved to be a success for sellers across India during the festive season
As customers across the country look to spruce up their homes, the growing demand for furniture online has opened up immense opportunities for sellers across the country. Flipkart's Big Billion Days enabled lakhs of sellers to make available their widest range of furniture for its millions of customers. Furniture segments including living room, bedroom, kitchen and kids’ furnishing witnessed tremendous uptick, pointing to a tremendous shift in the furniture landscape in the country.
Mumbai has a healthy base of furniture sellers who sell quality furniture items across segments. However, due to the asset heavy nature of the business, sellers have been unable to scale up and have been restricted to their own regions. Flipkart, leveraging its technology-led pan-India supply chain, is offering sourcing, delivery and installation services to sellers and consumers across the country, helping furniture manufacturers expand their customer base and tap national audiences.
Furniture manufacturers such as Furniture Kraft, Torque, Sleepycat and The Sleep Company are among the hundreds of sellers from the state of Maharashtra who have joined hands with Flipkart and are expanding their manufacturing and warehousing capacities, creating new employment opportunities in the process. An inspiring story from the city is that of Sagar Shah, a budding entrepreneur in Mumbai, who started his journey as a mechanical engineer. Coming from a business oriented family, he took the leap of faith and started his entrepreneurial journey in the relatively untapped category of furniture. Sagar started his venture, Torque with a small investment of a few lakhs.
Manufacturer delays and defaults on delivery timelines coupled with other back-end issues posed as roadblocks in his business. Driven to bring about change, Sagar made the courageous decision to switch from trading to manufacturing in the same segment. He wanted to have end-to-end control over costing, quality and delivery of the product.
Today, with the support of Flipkart Furniture, he has been able to scale his business across Bangalore, Jaipur and Lucknow. Apart from that, he has over 70-80 employees placed all over the country facilitating his venture.
“The festive season sale, especially the Big Billion Days, are a great opportunity for us to serve customers across the country and help them meet their furniture requirements via Flipkart. Since coming onboard as a seller on Flipkart, my business has soared exponentially courtesy of their sector expertise, insights and guidance. Through this journey, we have been able to build Torque upto 9X in revenue. From being a local furniture business in Mumbai, today we are proud to serve audiences from different parts of the country building on our partnership with Flipkart. When I first began my journey with Flipkart in the month of February 2021, Torque’s monthly turnover was minimal. Starting my own business had its ups and downs, from hurdles in marketing strategies, strategic placement of warehouses and trending designs. I was faced with a multitude of roadblocks. However, with time and with Flipkart’s reach and consistent guidance, I was able to scale my business to where it is today. It is our endeavour to expand Torque with its employment, product and design features through which we can innovate and bring about a new design each month.”
With his inspiring story of making it from scratch, Sagar has set an example for all budding entrepreneurs and aims to be a trailblazer in the category by establishing his own manufacturing facility in Mumbai.
“In recent years, customers have shown an inclined interest and awareness towards the importance of quality home furniture. Consequently, this propelled a catalysed growth for furniture businesses, big and small, across the country to address the nuanced and emerging customer needs of the contemporary customer. During this year’s Big Billion Days, Flipkart saw furniture manufacturers in a new light as buying home-goods online took centre stage not only in metros but also in Tier II & Tier III+ cities.” said Santosh Kumar Buddhiraju, Senior Director, Flipkart Furniture.
Flipkart has been one of the preferred choices for furniture sellers, who want to connect with a pan-India consumer base to meet the growing demand of consumers. With over 6,000 sellers catering to the furniture category in Mumbai, Flipkart offers easy access to quality and affordable furniture. By collaborating with local businesses, the company’s work is aligned with the ‘Vocal for Local’ vision and acts as an intermediary and support system between sellers and consumers across the country.
Featuring meet-and-greets, family fun and spectacular festive performances for all ages, Yas Island, one of the world’s leading leisure and entertainment destinations is all set for the holiday season
Mumbai, 21 December 2022: From festive cheer to magical experiences, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi’s premier leisure and entertainment hub, is marking the season of the year with a Winter Wonderland in Yas Mall, a series of festive shows, fireworks displays and many more activities for all ages throughout the holidays.
Theme park fun with Winterfest
Visitors can get into the festive spirit and celebrate the holidays with the return of Winterfest at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and Winter Spectacular at Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi, running until January 8th, 2023. The highly-anticipated series of festive events will dazzle visitors to Yas Island Abu Dhabi’s world-class attractions with the biggest festive celebrations and spectacular shows, spreading the holiday cheer with new character meet and greets and spectacular seasonal performances. Along with a show from the magical Italian band, Festive Poi performers and various entertaining performances, guests can make the most out of their visit with the addition of a remarkable ice-skating spectacle at the Red Theatre, live from December 1st.
The NutQuacker at Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi
The all-new live show ‘The NutQuacker’ debuts with an unrivalled performance that is bound to delight spectators. The show is the largest theatrical production ever brought to Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi, featuring an international cast of 50 singers, dancers, acrobats, and specialty artists performing an unforgettable festive spectacle with the fan-favorite duo Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck alongside Lola Bunny, Tweety, Sylvester, Taz and Tom & Jerry, who will be adding their own playful touch to the classic Nutcracker ballet. The show will also include an all-new original song, “Let it Shine”, created exclusively for the performance.
Winter Wonderland at Yas Mall
Running from the 8th to the 28th of December, Yas Mall’s Winter Wonderland will feature a magical Christmas tree and pop-up festive wonderland to spread seasonal cheer. Visitors of all ages can enjoy this charming spectacle with a diverse array of activities and entertaining shows, including a meet and greet with the man in the red suit, festive art workshops, Christmas-themed photobooths, and much more.
Celebrating the start of 2023 in colour and style at Yas Bay Waterfront
Yas Island will dazzle with spectacular lights and fireworks as they launch two special fireworks displays on New Year’s Eve at 9pm and midnight, celebrating the start of 2023. Families and friends can gather together with the destination’s dazzling fireworks displays as part of the family-friendly New Year’s Eve fireworks show at 9pm, ahead of the second traditional midnight fireworks spectacle. As with every year, the skies over Yas Island are due to burst with color in celebration of the New Year. This year’s New Year celebrations will be decked out as guests can sit back and enjoy the fireworks with an extensive selection of dining options at Yas Marina restaurants, as the Abu Dhabi skies burst with color with 2022 coming to a close.
Festive dining offers at Yas Island
W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island
• W2GO Turkey – Whether for a family celebration or Friendsgiving, W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island has got your party plans covered by delivering a full-fledged roast to your doorstep. From juicy turkey to infinite sides and sweet pumpkin pies. Tick dinner off your list and start your preparations for your holiday feast. Orders start from AED 450 and make your order here (Delivery in Abu Dhabi only).
• Warm Wishes at Roastery – Enjoy festive caffeinated treats and cakes at Roastery. Available from 1st December – 31st December.
• All I want for Christmas is B.I.G – W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island’s famous brunch, B.I.G – Brunch In Garage, will be celebrating the winter season with not one, but two brunches. On 24th December, their brunch will be available from 7pm – 11pm, and on 25th December, a second brunch will run from 1pm – 4pm. Prices start at AED 450 per person.
• Il Cenone – Amici at W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island is hosting the perfect cozy Italian-style holiday dinner from 6pm to 11pm from Friday, 23rd December to Sunday, 25th December as well as a Christmas Eve and Christmas Day lunch from 12:30pm to 3:30pm.
• Soak It Up – Soak it the fun, soak up the sun at the poolside while the resident DJ takes the stage. Catch the rays of the sun at the best pool party with music and entertainment on Sunday 25th December 1pm – 4pm: Ladies AED 200 and Gents AED 250.
• B.I.G-GEST COUNTDOWN TO 2023
Can’t wait to ring in the New Year? Kick off the party at B.I.G Gala with access to W Lounge’s iconic after-brunch bash. Sunday 31st December 8pm – 1am starting from AED 550 at Garage
• Made the 2023 List – Hello 2023 – New Year, New Me.
End the night with fireworks and free-flowing bubbles at the hottest spot in town. Head to WET Deck to end the night in W Style and wait for the final countdown with the latest hits by DJ Rock Aro. Sunday 31st December starting from AED 750 with unlimited bubbles inclusive of one food platter per person.
Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island
• Very Merry Afternoon Tea at Osmo – Yas Island visitors can take a well-deserved break with a special festive-themed afternoon tea. Guests can unwind with friends whilst nibbling on seasonal treats and hot chocolate. Starting from AED 250 per person available from 2:00pm - 6:00pm, 7th December 2022 to 7th January 2023.
• Turkey takeaway – For the holiday homemakers, Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island is offering a signature roast turkey ready for pick up with traditional stuffing and trimmings, starting from AED 550 from 7th of December to the 7th of January.
• Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Dinner at Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island – Guests can indulge the senses at Graphos Social Kitchen in Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, for a spectacular dinner for the whole family, on the 24th and 25th of December 2022. Prices start from AED 225 for adults and AED 95 for kids up to 12 years old.
• Christmas Day Brunch at Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island – Brunch-goers can feast at Graphos Social Kitchen in Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island on Christmas Day, featuring prizes for those who have their best Christmas suit on. Prices start from AED 345 for adults and AED 95 for kids up to 12 years old.
The WB™ Abu Dhabi, Curio Collection by Hilton
• Takeaway turkey – Guests can enjoy the festivities with loved ones at home with a traditional festive dinner featuring a mouth-watering slow-roasted turkey, complete with all the trimmings, and indulgent desserts, starting from AED 500 from the 1st to 25th of December.
• Christmas Eve Dinner and Christmas Day Lunch at Sidekicks – The WB™ Abu Dhabi’s vibrant diner, Sidekicks, is celebrating Christmas with a delectable buffet featuring live cooking stations offering festive favorites in addition to decadent desserts, as well as a dedicated children’s station. Prices start at AED 199 for adults and AED 99 for kids between 6 and 12 years of age.
Guests can head to Sidekicks for a laidback Christmas lunch the following day, complete with meet-and-greets with renowned WB™ characters including Tom & Jerry, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and Robin who will stop by to spread Christmas joy. Taking place between 12pm to 3pm, prices start at AED 140 for adults and AED 70 for kids between 6 and 12 years of age.
• Christmas Eve Movie Night at The Matinee – Friends and family can snuggle up on Christmas Eve at The WB™ Abu Dhabi’s dive-in theatre, The Matinee, and watch films such as The Polar Express under the stars while enjoying delicious snacks and beverages.
• Christmas Day Turkey Sunday Roast at The Director’s Club – The WB™ Abu Dhabi’s signature restaurant, The Director’s Club, is offering families a relaxed and homey turkey roast on Christmas Day including traditional roast turkey served alongside classic trimmings such as Yorkshire pudding, duck fat potatoes and roasted vegetables. With the opportunity to dine al fresco, the roast takes place between 12pm to 3pm starting at AED 170 for adults and AED 90 for kids between 6 and 12 years of age.
• Winter Beverages at The Overlook – The WB™ Abu Dhabi’s rooftop lounge, The Overlook, is offering a special menu inspired by the musical comedy, ‘Naughty but Nice’, for guests to enjoy themed beverages until the 31st of December starting at AED 65, including Snowflake Sprinkles, Mr. Claus, Santatini, Tipsy Snowman, and Sleigh Bell-ini.
Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi – Yas Island
• The Great Santa Christmas Weekend – Kids big and small can see Santa at Stills in Crown Plaza Abu Dhabi Yas Island for a chance to win tickets to their dream destination this Christmas Eve! Featuring live entertainment, guests can feast on this festive brunch menu curated by Crowne Plaza’s resident chefs. Packages starting from AED 229 including soft drinks and AED 89 for kids available from 12:30pm – 4:00pm.
• Christmas Karaoke and Disco Night with DJ Shahara – For a night of fun and laughs, visitors can enjoy a lavish spread of festive treats, with a winter choir singing joyful songs, for an XL celebration at Stills, with unlimited drinks and XL platters. Unlimited bites and drinks starting from AED 99 only from 8pm onwards.
• Lebanese Christmas Christmas Brunch – Visitors can savor a delectable Lebanese set menu with Turkey and Ouzi carving stations whilst delighting in Barouk’s talented set featuring an Arabic singer and a keyboard player. Prices start from AED 200.
• Weekend Christmas Asian Street Food Dinner at Jing Asia – Asian street food lovers can rejoice this holiday season as Jing Asia adds festive treats to its international buffet line-up including yule logs, minced pie and Christmas pudding. Packages start from AED 179 with live entertainment from 7pm onwards.
Radisson Blu Yas Island
• Special Christmas Eve Dinner at Choices – Guests can enjoy festive make merry with their families with a lavish selection of winter delicacies and delights. Prices start from AED 199 on 24 December from 6pm – 10pm.
• Santa’s Secret Weekend at Filini Garden – Guests can indulge in award-winning Italian bites from 6pm to 11pm at Filini Garden on 24th December, welcoming in the festive season with prices for food packages starting from AED 259.
• Christmas Day at Filini Garden – For a decadent celebration, foodies can opt for the festive garden brunch on 25th December at Filini Garden from 12:30pm – 4:30pm, with live music playing winter tunes. Prices for food packages start from AED 259, with an exclusive after-party package for AED 159 with flowing signature beverages and holiday beats brought by the resident DJ.
• Nochebeuna at Amerigos – Amigos can head to Amerigos to experience Mexican-styled festivities from 6:30pm to 10:30pm on 24 December and from 12:30pm to 4:30pm on 25th December, welcoming in the festive season with prices for food packages starting from AED 259.
• Family Christmas Style Dinner at Belgian Café Yas – Enjoy a traditional festive meal with the family at the Belgian Café Yas from 6pm onwards on 24th and 25th December. Prices start from AED 259 per adult and AED 129 for kids.
• Christmas Eve Dinner at Assymetri with live turkey carving – Indulge in a scrumptious festive meal, with roast turkey, main courses, and desserts at Assymetri. Prices start from AED 199 for adults and AED 109 for kids on 24th December from 6:30pm to 10pm.
Yas Island Rotana
• Taste of Christmas at Rangoli – Indulge in the flavors of the festive season with an all-you-can-eat menu at Rangoli, in winter delights prepared with an Indian twist. Prices start from AED 189 on 24th December from 6pm – 10pm.
• Special Christmas Eve Dinner at Blue Grill – Experience festive merriment with the whole family with a lavish selection of winter delicacies and delights. Prices start from AED 260 on 24 December from 6pm – 10pm.
• Christmas Day Brunch at Choices – Spread festive cheer this season at Choices, with a range of winter dishes and merriment that will suit all the family. Available from 12:30pm – 4pm on 25th December, with prices starting from AED 225.
New Year’s Eve and Day
W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island
• B.I.G Kick-start to 2023 –B.I.G – Brunch In Garage, the famous brunch at W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island, will party into the new year on 31st December. The fun will kick off at 8pm until 1am, with prices starting at AED 550 per person.
• Glitz into 2023 – Guests can head into 2023 with a bang at WET Deck, W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island, as celebrations start at 8pm on 31st December and will go on until 4am, on 1st January. Prices start at AED 1,050 per person.
• B.I.G-GEST Countdown to 2023 – Kicking the year off right, W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island, will be hosting their B.I.G – Gala Dinner at Garage on 31st December to welcome 2023, with an infinite selection of divine lobster, oysters and free-flowing beverages.
Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island
• Fire and Ice New Year’s Eve Gala – For an unforgettable New Year, filled with the glam and the glitz, with fireworks over Yas Bay. Embark on a unique start to 2023! Starting 7pm – 12am and prices start at AED 750 per adult including soft beverages and AED 375 for kids between 6 and 12 years of age.
The WB™ Abu Dhabi, Curio Collection by Hilton
• Pyjama Party at Sidekicks – Guests can choose to ‘dress down’ and celebrate the new year with loved ones in comfy pyjamas and slippers over delicious food and beverages at Sidekicks with popular WB™ characters. Taking place from 8pm to midnight, prices start at AED 199 per person
• Martini Masquerade Dinner Party at The Director’s Club – For a glamourous New Year’s Eve celebration, The Director’s Club will organise a stylish masquerade dinner party for friends and family to enjoy, featuring tantalizing premium cuts and a signature beverage inspired by the last shot in filmmaking called ‘The Martini Shot’, brought together with an upbeat ambience. Starting at 8:30pm, prices start at AED 350 per person. Groups of four can book The Director’s Table for AED 2023 with an additional AED 500 for every extra person.
• New Year’s Eve Movie Night – Guests can enjoy festive movies at The WB™ Abu Dhabi’s dive-in theatre, The Matinee under the stars while enjoying delicious snacks and beverages
• New Year’s Eve Countdown – Ring in the New Year at The Overlook rooftop lounge with picturesque views of Yas Marina and watch the destination’s stunning fireworks display at Yas Bay Waterfront with loved ones. With dishes from across the globe and unlimited beverages, guests can dance the night away with a live DJ to welcome 2023. Prices start at AED 285 per person.
Radisson Blu Yas Island
• New Year’s Celebrations at Filini Garden - Filini Garden will celebrate a neon New Year’s Eve in the decades of the 90’s with dining options from a lavish Italian menu available from 8:30pm onwards with packages starting from AED 299.
• New Year’s at Belgian Cafe - Belgian Cafe will celebrate New Year’s Eve with a spectacular 4-course menu and live entertainment, from 8pm onwards and packages start from AED 299.
• Año Nuevo at Amerigos – Guests can celebrate New Year’s Eve with a massive Mexican street food party, surrounded by Latino sound all night long. Celebrations kick off at 9pm on 31st December, with packages for adults starting from AED 299 and AED 129 for kids between 5 and 11 years of age.
• New Year’s Eve Dinner at Assymetri – Party-goers can ring in the New Year with an extensive buffet at Assymetri from 8pm onwards. Packages start from AED 299 for adults and AED 129 for kids between 5 and 11 years of age.
Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi – Yas Island
• New Year’s Arabian Night at Barouk Lebanese Restaurant – Guests can ring in the New Year with Arabic music and a lavish levant spread at Barouk Lebanese Restaurant, Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi. Enjoy the best that Lebanon has to offer on 31st December, from 5pm – 10pm, with packages starting from AED 170.
• Sparkly New Year’s Party at STILLS – Dance the night away with sparkly cheer, with top hits from DJ Sharara and Skater Singer Claudia in addition to special prizes for the best-dressed couple of the night. Packages start from AED 299 on 31st December, from 8pm to late.
• Pirates of the Caribbean New Year’s Eve at Jing Asia – Asian street food lovers can enjoy a themed night with fresh seafood dishes to celebrate the New Year in Pirates of the Caribbean style. Packages start from AED 250 and AED 100 for kids up to 12 years old, with live entertainment from 7pm onwards.
Yas Island Rotana
• An Extraordinary New Year’s Eve Dinner Under the Stars at Choices and Rangoli – Celebrate the coming of 2023 with delectable international cuisine and an outdoor barbeque feast under the stars at Yas Island, starting on 31st December from 8pm onwards, with pricing starting from AED 349.
• Freestyle New Year’s Eve Party at Y BAR – Head into next year with noise and style at Y BAR, with festivities kicking off at 8pm and lasting to the following day (and year!). Dining packages start from AED 349 and beverage packages start from AED 1999 for four persons.
About Yas Island
Yas Island is one of the world’s fastest growing leisure and entertainment destinations, located on the golden shores of Abu Dhabi - just 20 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and 50 minutes from Dubai. Yas Island offers holidaymakers a diverse mix of award-winning leisure and entertainment experiences, from one-of-a-kind theme parks, world-class shopping and superb dining, to a golf course, exciting water and motor sports, and spectacular musical, entertainment and family events, all within the 25 sq. km Island. Today, Yas Island is home to the award-winning theme parks Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld, Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi, the record-breaking CLYMB™ Abu Dhabi. It also houses Yas Marina Circuit (home to the FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX™), Yas Marina, the award-winning Yas Links golf course, as well as Abu Dhabi’s largest mall, Yas Mall, Yas Bay Waterfront - Abu Dhabi’s vibrant day to night destination featuring Pier71, a three-kilometer Boardwalk, and a variety of world-class dining, leisure and entertainment brands. With ten hotels, including W Abu Dhabi - Yas Island, Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island, The WB™ Abu Dhabi, the World's first Warner Bros. themed hotel, plus more than 165 dining experiences, the destination also features indoor and outdoor concert venues including WHITE Abu Dhabi and Etihad Arena - all of which are complemented by a range of visitor services that connect all attractions to one another.