Mumbai, April 3, 2023: Leading manufacturer of innovative pipes and fittings King Pipes roped in Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty as its brand ambassador.
King Pipes is a private limited company, which manufactures CPVC, UPVC, SWR, agriculture pipes and fittings, column pipe, garden pipe, PTMT taps, and a wide range of sanitary ware products.
With this association, the company aims to enhance its brand presence in the Indian market by creating a face with widespread national appeal and a relatable personality for its targeted demographics.
"Suniel Shetty is a self-made Bollywood celebrity, widely recognised as one of the most influential stars in both theatre and OTT platforms. Similarly, King Pipes has a proven track record of providing high-quality plumbing solutions that prioritise water and environmental conservation since 1996. Our ethos 'Stronger' perfectly aligns with Suniel Shetty's persona, making him the ideal embodiment of our brand," said Mr. Rajesh Patel, Managing Director, King Pipes.
The company’s future campaigns will also highlight its strong leadership vision related to environment and water conservation.
Suniel Shetty said, “I believe preserving the environment for future generations is a shared responsibility of all of us. I am thrilled to be onboard with King Pipes, which shares this sentiment. They have always been committed towards environmental protection. Their focus on saving water in all their products is truly commendable and sets an example for others to follow.”
Speaking on King Pipe’s leadership vision, Mr. Patel added, “Human water consumption is increasing every day. In order to save every drop of water, we must have defect-free and safe water storage, transportation, and distribution products. Manufacturing high-quality, efficient products is the most effective way to participate in environmental conservation and climate control. By serving the best, we can make a significant contribution towards saving humanity and mother nature. Maximum adoption of energy saving initiatives and maintain pollution free atmosphere through plantation at the company’s premises and surrounding areas as well is the mission of King pipes.
Board of Directors: Rajesh Patel, Paresh Patel, and Bipin Patel
About the company:
· The company was founded in 1996.
· King Polyplast Private Limited is a manufacturing company located at Paddhari, District:
Rajkot (Gujarat, India)
· The company has two manufacturing units in Paddhari (Gujarat) with ultra-modern infrastructure and production area of 7 lakh square feet
· The company has 55 high-tech machines with advanced technology and an annual production capacity of 20,000 metric tons.
· The company has a team of great technocrats for research and development with high quality laboratories.
· Currently, the company has more than 500 members in the organisation.
· The company’s goal is to achieve an annual turnover of Rs 2,000 crore by 2030.
· This company has been growing at an average of 50% CAGR in sales in the past 7 years.
Post a Comment