• Pre-registration for ROAD TO VALOR: EMPIRES is now live and the game will be available to download and play in March 2023
• The first casual game for India from KRAFTON will feature several India-specific content including new starter packs with exclusive rewards, custom multi-player rooms for Indian users and more
• The title will be also available in Hindi and support for other local Indian languages will be rolled out in the future.
• Fans pre-registering will be rewarded with the Long Spear Warrior for free at launch for a quick head-start on the unit deck
New Delhi, February 23rd, 2023: Dreamotion and KRAFTON, Inc., makers of popular battle royale game BGMI, today announced pre-registration for an all – new Indian version of Road to Valor: Empires, a real-time player-versus-player (PvP) strategy game. Renowned for bringing high-quality, engaging games to users worldwide, KRAFTON, Inc. has reimagined the game for the Indian audience, bringing several new updates including full-fledged Hindi language support to provide an immersive experience for the Indian gaming community.
In Road to Valor: Empires, the first casual game for India from KRAFTON, players embark on a quest to build armies and win thrilling battles while commanding mythical guardians and troops. With the addition of the Hindi user interface, players can enjoy an enthralling visual journey as they play with various civilizations. Furthermore, exclusive India-specific updates include the option to create custom rooms where users can host, spectate, and play together with fellow gamers. Keeping in mind the regional pricing, the new optional starter pack with exclusive rewards for Indian users will also be available starting at INR 29.
With stunning graphics, captivating music, and easy-to-use controls, Road to Valor: Empires delivers an exhilarating experience for both hardcore and casual gamers alike. In addition to being made available in Hindi, the game will also subsequently support other Indian languages. More than just a launch, RTV Empires will also bring in new content regularly such as new characters, civilizations, in-game events, and esports tournaments.
“We’ve been at work on a neat surprise for our beloved Indian audience and are excited to bring Road To Valor: Empires along with Indian nuances and local customizations. We’re very excited to have worked with our talented studio, Dreamotion to bring in an authentic strategy experience in a casual format for Indians. With the addition of Indian rewards, new UI, and unique features, we hope players have a great time exploring the world of mythical and historical civilizations.” said Sean Hyunil Sohn, CEO, KRAFTON, Inc. India. He further added, “We are committed to the Indian audience and will continue bringing new and exciting games that will enthrall our Indian gamers”
“We are eager to bring the all-new Road to Valor: Empires to India and hope that users enjoy the interplay of strategy, realistic graphics, and exclusive features that the game offers. With thrilling large-scale wars, and a host of characters, we are excited for users to experience the game. The new custom room feature will help casual players in India invite and jump into quick 2v2 matches or even spectate top players” said Junyoung Lee, CEO, Dreamotion. “For us, this is more than just a launch. We will be bringing in new civilizations, local characters, and features that challenge and excite our players in the future. And hopefully, make it esports ready, to encourage the vast talent in India to compete for valor!”
Key features of the game include:
● Command armies, your way: It is a real-time PVP strategy game where players can outplay their opponents by creating their own army from different factions and unique units to claim the throne.
● Hindi and English language support: With the latest addition of Hindi UI users can choose to enjoy the game in a way that feels natural to them
● Bring legends to life: Choose characters from different mythologies and experiment with a diverse range of characters. From Athena, the Goddess of War, to Odin, the King of Asgard, to Caeser and and Cyrus players can select their guardians and experiment to see which characters and armies suit their playing style.
● Stunning visuals: Realistic and fierce battles with immersive experience. From cavalry rushing to destroy enemy towers, continuing the fight even when knocked from their horses - feel the realistic fierce feel of battle right in your hands
● No one way to glory: Choose different mythological beasts and gods from the myths of multiple cultures and pit them against your enemy’s army while you’re vying for supremacy. As you gradually progress, you unlock features, heroes, units and better upgrades to your troops
● Host epic battles: Custom rooms to host, spectate and enjoy multi-player experiences with friends
Road to Valor: Empires is the successor to Road to Valor: World War II, which launched in January 2019 and crossed more than 3 million downloads. Players can now pre-register to download the game from the Google Play and the Apple App Store and the title will be available to play in March 2023.
To pre-register for Road to Valor: Empires, please visit Google Play Store and Apple iOS Store. For more details, follow the official India website, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube pages of Road To Valor: Empires.
# # #
ABOUT KRAFTON, Inc.
KRAFTON, Inc. is a South Korean collective of independent game development studios brought together to create innovative and engaging entertainment experiences for gamers across the world. The company consists of PUBG Studios, Bluehole Studio, Striking Distance Studios, RisingWings, Dreamotion, Unknown Worlds and 5minlab, each with its own unique expertise.
KRAFTON is responsible for premier entertainment properties including BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA (BGMI), PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS, NEW STATE MOBILE, The Callisto Protocol, Moonbreaker, TERA, and ELYON. As a technology-driven company that boasts world-class capabilities, KRAFTON seeks to expand its areas of business beyond games to multimedia entertainment and deep learning. For more information about KRAFTON, please visit https://www.krafton.com
Dreamotion is a game developer studio founded in 2016 with the mission to create fun, high quality games faster than anyone else. It was acquired by KRAFTON as an independent studio in June 2021. Dreamotion has developed and currently services three global titles with a cumulative 10 million downloads. GunStrider, featuring stylish dual-gun action; Road to Valor: World War II, a western-targeted real-time battle strategy game based on World War II; and Ronin: The Last Samurai, a rogue-like action RPG that determines life or death in a split second, are three global titles that Dreamotion developed and currently services for players around the world. Dreamotion strives to develop diverse games with the goal to make a piece that can deeply touch and stay in the memories of players.