Powered by 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor, equipped with 16.1-inch immersive display and New Gen4 SSD storage
· The HP OMEN 16 is built to handle the latest AAA titles with powerful internals supported by class-leading thermals with improved fan design
· OMEN offers breakthrough hardware and software experiences including a more sustainable PC design made with ocean bound plastics and recycled materials1
New Delhi, December 07, 2021: HP has introduced the HP OMEN 16, a new addition to its gaming PC portfolio in India. The new gaming notebook features a 16.1-inch screen with 16:9 aspect ratio most suited for an immersive visual experience on AAA games, suited for both casual and seasoned gamers. Without compromising on any features, with a weight of 2.3 kg, it is one of the lightest gaming laptops available today. In line with HP's continuous commitment to a sustainable environment, parts of the new OMEN devices are built from post-consumer recycled ocean-bound plastic including a recycled aluminum stamped cover2.
Engineered specifically for gaming enthusiasts, the all-new OMEN 16 yields superb framerates with support from class-leading thermals with improved fan and wind-pipe technology. Built with more customization options, the laptop is equipped with the Next gen 11th Gen Intel Core Processor & NVIDIA GeForce® RTX™ 30 Series to boost gaming performance. To enable a smooth gameplay experience, it runs all games at 1080p and 60fps. The device includes up to 1x PCIe Gen4 SSD storage.
Vickram Bedi, Senior Director (Personal Systems), HP India Market said, “Leading the charge of innovation in the gaming PC segment, we believe in engineering a gaming ecosystem that caters to all types of gamers - mainstream, enthusiast and professional. To meet the growing demand for PCs in India, we have been refreshing our gaming portfolio with Industry-leading innovations in performance, design, thermal, and battery life. With the launch of the new OMEN 16, we continue to develop new technologies to provide enhanced gaming experiences to our customers.”
HP has always focused on innovation based on consumer insights. According to HP India Gaming Landscape Report 2021, 89% Indian gamers believe that a PC offers a better gaming experience than a smartphone. A further 59% of respondents find larger visual display among the top reasons to migrate to PC gaming. The study also suggested that one third of all PC users surveyed (33%) prefer gaming features while making their purchase decision. Better processing speed (65%) and graphics capabilities (64%) were the key consumer considerations while choosing a gaming PC.
The latest addition to the OMEN portfolio includes the following distinctive features:
· Top-Tier Performance: Experience stunning graphics to bring the latest games to life with up to an NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX™ 3070 Laptop GPU 8 GB. Crush content with up to Intel® Core™ i7-11800H series processors Mobile Processors. Quickly use multiple apps with up to 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz and games get ultra-fast access to critical files with up to 1TB PCIe Gen 4x4 SSD which has upto 2X storage access speed than traditional SSD*
· Gusts of Energy: HP’s innovations in internal design continue to push the boundaries of what is possible with blades that are 2.5 times as thin and have over a 200% increase in blade count compared to the OMEN 156. so that air flow is increased to meet the demands of powerful internals. Meanwhile, gaming sessions last longer from anywhere with increased battery capacity from 52.5Whr to 83Whr7 for up to 9 hours of battery life8.
· OMEN Tempest Cooling Technology: The new device boasts an upgraded new fan design that is 2.5X slimmer and has twice the number of fan blades as the previous generation*, significantly increasing thermal efficiency.
· OMEN Dynamic Power Technology: The OMEN Dynamic Power, in cooperation with the IR thermopile sensor, can precisely identify real-time CPU and GPU capacity and dynamically allocate power between the CPU and GPU, thereby providing additional headroom and optimising in-game FPS based on the current game scenery. This enables gamers to enjoy the best experience possible when playing any type of game.
· Immersive Visuals: Fast paced gameplay flows brilliantly across the up to QHD 165Hz IPS panel with 3ms response time and 100% sRGB. For the first time on OMEN Laptops, experience Flicker free and color accurate low blue light with Eyesafe® display certification by TÜVRheinlan to keep eyes fresh during extended gaming sessions. The bright visuals also shift to the 4 Zone RGB anti-ghosting keyboard with OMEN Gaming Hub Light Studio integration to achieve a look that is on point with any gaming setup theme.
· IR thermopile sensor: By absorbing passive infrared energy from an item, an infrared thermopile sensor may determine the temperature of that object without direct contact. When an IR thermopile sensor is used, it enables thermal, performance, and acoustic optimization based on the current user scenario, resulting in a better user experience.
Pricing & Availability:
· The HP OMEN 16 laptops are available for purchase at HP world stores, HP online store & other leading large format retail & online stores at a starting price of Rs. 139,999.
About HP Inc.
HP Inc. is a technology company that believes one thoughtful idea has the power to change the world. Its product and service portfolio of personal systems, printers, and 3D printing solutions helps bring these ideas to life. Visit http://www.hp.com.
Head – Communications
Edelman for HP
1. Speaker enclosure contains 5% ocean bound plastics. 100% outer box packaging and corrugated cushions made from sustainably sourced certified and recycled fibers.
2. Laptops manufactured with recycled aluminum material in product cover. Percent of recycled aluminum varies by product.
3. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding/and or naming is not a measurement of higher performance. Quad-core is 4 cores and Hexa-core is 6 cores.
4. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
5. Single Gen4 and 2x TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD with RAID 0 configurable on Intel SKU only, top AMD config is 1TB PCIe Gen3x4 SSD.
6. OMEN 16 0.2T with 97 pieces of fan blade; OMEN 15 0.5T with 47 pieces of fan blade. Note: Listed numbers are compared to OMEN 15; results might be varied by different configurations. Dimension will be varied by specifications. Actual product thermal solution varies by configuration and may vary from image depicted.
7. Actual battery Watt-hours (Wh) will vary from design capacity. Battery capacity will naturally decrease with shelf life, time, usage, environment, temperature, system configuration, loaded apps, features, power management settings and other factors.
8. Based on HP Internal video playback testing in Apr 2021 with the new OMEN 16. New OMEN 16 configuration with Intel Core i7-11800H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060, 32GB RAM. Windows 10 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
9. Quad HD (2560x1440) content is required to view Quad HD images.
10. All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
11. Eyesafe® display options: QHD 165Hz, FHD 144Hz).
12. Pricing from HP.com, subject to change without notice. Retailer pricing may vary.
NVIDIA, GeForce, Surround, and the NVIDIA logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen, Radeon, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.