- Ease 3.0 Reform agenda index results for Q4 FY 2021 was declared in the event organized by IBA in Mumbai on 25.08.2021.
- Hon’ble Union Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitaraman presented awards to top performing banks.
Union Bank of India secured awards under following categories:
- Winner in theme-wise awards
- Governance & outcome-centric HR
- Deepening Financial Inclusion & customer protection
- 2nd runner up in theme-wise awards
Tech-enabled ease of banking
- 1st runner-up in best improvement category for 47% improvement over the baseline.
- 2nd runner-up for the EASE Reforms Index Award 2021 for overall performance.
Exceptional performance and initiatives:
- Implemented a scientific and digitalized Performance Management System with high APAR measurability levels for more than 95% of Bank officers.
- Set up of IT-based HR Deployment Decision Support System with best in class features and functionalities for postings and transfers
- Best bank on EASE cyber-security maturity framework
- First Public sector bank to implement end-to-end digitalization of MSME credit limit renewals with approximately ₹ 3,000 crore of MSME loans processed in a straight through manner in FY'21
- >70% long-term agri loans processed via loan management system
Post a Comment