August 17th, 2021: As we inch closer to Raksha Bandhan, siblings across India have started their preparations with thoughtful gifts, handwritten letters, and beautiful rakhis. This sacred celebration of bonds brings to fore our spirit of togetherness and our love for our brothers and sisters that goes beyond distance and limits. This festive season, JAYPORE offers perfect gifts to commemorate the beautiful relationship between a brother and sister. With craft and craft-inspired collections across apparel, accessories, and home décor, pamper your dearest sibling with an array of gifting options.
And there’s always the gift of choice! JAYPORE offers gift cards that ensure customers have flexibility to choose from an extensive collection with their own personal choices and preferences making the shopping experience truly a pleasurable one.
The JAYPORE label works closely with artisans and craftpersons to curate best weaves, embroideries, and designs, packaged into collections across categories at exceptional value for its patrons.
Here is a curated list of gifting options from JAYPORE to help you pick the perfect gift for your loved one:
- JACKETS- Black Ikat Cotton Nehru Jacket, INR 2590: - An essential ethnic black Nehru jacket in ikat cotton to add a dash of elegance to casual as well as occasion-wear
- THE JAYPORE LABEL– Multicolor Ikat Cotton Short Kurta, INR 1990: Make a striking style statement with this handcrafted ikat kurta for men, in characteristic craft patterns and vivid hues
- Mandana by JAYPORE- From the nomadic tunes and tropes of the Rabari community of the celebrated region of Kutch, comes this traditional craft of the tribe that impresses a beautiful collaboration of color, design & detail. The Mandana edit features vintage wall hangings, torans, chaklas, cholis & more, each hand-picked. The ceaseless charm of possessing a vintage find, passed down & preserved by generations, can only be felt by a true connoisseur. Striking colors play with mirror embellishments in these one-of-a-kind pieces, made from vintage authentic Banjara textiles, curated to delight your abode
- ZAMINA - Ivory-Red Handwoven Linen Stole, INR 990- Tracing back to the Indus Valley civilization, handloom fabric has come a long way since, garnering patronage from the likes of Mahatma Gandhi. Adorn your closet and special occasions with this elegant handwoven linen stole, marrying effortless grace and modern sensibilities with ease
- A GLAMOROUS AFFAIR – Black Gold Handwoven Royal Banarasi Brocade Cushion Covers (Set of 2), INR 1798: This set of celebratory cushion covers come in Benarasi brocade with designer floral motifs
- HOST IN HUES, Wooden Lazy Susan with Ceramic Plate, INR 4490- An elegant addition to your table setting, this handcrafted wooden plate comes with beautiful details in ceramic
For more options, please log on to www.jaypore.com
JAYPORE is one of India’s leading destination brand for all things Craft and Artisanal across exquisite apparel, jewellery and home products. India has a rich heritage of handmade crafts and traditional products. JAYPORE as a brand is committed to design, source and retail authentic Indian products suited for a modern lifestyle. The brand sources from more than 70 craft clusters and curates it on its beautiful website jaypore.com, and three stores in Delhi and Bangalore. In a very short time, the business has earned high respect amongst the craft vendor community for showcasing products in all its glory and amongst connoisseur customers for making craft accessible. The brand runs an eponymous brand called JAYPORE and also aggregates other artisanal-based brands on its portal. JAYPORE ships worldwide and has a global audience. At the heart of everything JAYPORE does is the commitment to offering sustainable products that elevates everyday life.
About Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
ABFRL is part of a leading Indian conglomerate, The Aditya Birla Group. With revenue of Rs. 5,249 cr. spanning retail space of 8.4 million sq. ft. (as on March 31, 2021), it is India’s first billion-dollar pure-play fashion powerhouse with an elegant bouquet of leading fashion brands and retail formats.
The Company has a network of 3,212 stores across approximately 31,000 multi-brand outlets with 6,800+ point of sales in department stores across India (as on 31st March, 2021).
It has a repertoire of leading brands such as Louis Philippe, Van Heusen, Allen Solly and Peter England established for over 25 years. Pantaloons is one of India’s largest fast fashion store brand.
The Company holds exclusive online and offline rights to the India network of California-based fast fashion brand Forever 21. The International Brands portfolio includes - The Collective, India's largest multi-brand retailer of international brands, Simon Carter and select mono-brands such as American Eagle, Ralph Lauren, Hackett London, Ted Baker and Fred Perry.
Van Heusen Innerwear, Athleisure and Active wear is establishing itself as India's most innovative and fashionable brand. The Company’s foray into branded ethnic wear business includes Jaypore and strategic partnerships with Designers ‘Shantanu & Nikhil’, ‘Tarun Tahiliani’ and ‘Sabyasachi’