- Four Arabic superstars are set to perform during the first two days of Eid Al Adha at Etihad Arena as the first in-person concert in Abu Dhabi since the pandemic
- With limited packages available, latest offer from the destination provides guests access to both concert days, combined with a staycation at one of the destination’s leading hotels
- Guests can opt for access to Yas Theme Parks as part of the overall Eid Al Adha celebration
Mumbai, July 12 2021: Lovers of live Arabic music are in for a treat this Eid Al-Adha as Yas Island, one of the world’s leading entertainment and lifestyle destinations, is offering exclusive package offers to watch the return of live concerts to Yas Island, with prices starting from AED 1045* for two persons. On July 22 and 23, four of the Arab world’s biggest musical superstars - Hussain Al Jassmi, Assala, Tamer Hosny, and Myriam Fares – will perform at Etihad Arena, and audiences wanting to extend their visit and enjoy every minute can book a staycation through YasIsland.ae.
All hotels on Yas Island, including W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island and the newly opened Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island are available in the staycation. Tickets to see some of the region’s leading musical talent, in person on both days, will be included in the cost of the staycation, alongside optional add-on opportunities starting at AED125 per park ticket to enjoy Yas Theme Parks including Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi, and Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi.
In addition to enjoying the live concert, visitors will be able to see the spectacular Eid Al Adha fireworks light up the Abu Dhabi skyline over Yas Island’s latest entertainment and retail district, Yas Bay. The firework display will also be streamed live via Yas Island’s social media channels each night during Eid Al Adha at 9pm.
The event on July 22nd features Hussain Al Jassmi, the legendary Emirati musician, whose skill with the piano have led to singles heard across the Arab world will be performing along with Assala, whose distinctive voice has been definitive in building Arab music over the past thirty years. The second event on July 23rd features Egyptian luminary, Tamer Hosny, who returns to Abu Dhabi to perform along with Lebanese singer and ‘Queen of the Stage’, Myriam Fares.
Limited number of packages including last tickets before the concerts to be sold out are available for fans of live entertainment for July 22nd and 23rd. Book on yasisland.ae to not miss the spell-binding evening of entertainment.
To ensure the safety of all concert goers, attendees are required to follow the below event guidelines:
1. Attendees aged 16 years and above are required to present a negative PCR test result taken within the previous 48 hours, and show proof of having obtained two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine (making sure that 28 days have passed since the second dose), as well as present the “E” mark or “*” in the Al Hosn application.
2. Attendees between 12 - 16: Are required to receive a negative PCR test valid for 48 hours and are not required to be vaccinated
3. Children below 12 years of age are not permitted to attend the concerts.
4. All ticket holders must present their Emirates ID and download Al Hosn application to show their status upon entry.
* Terms and Conditions apply.
About Yas Island
Yas Island is one of the world’s fastest growing leisure and entertainment destinations, located on the golden shores of Abu Dhabi - just 20 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and 50 minutes from Dubai. Yas Island offers holiday makers a diverse mix of award-winning leisure and entertainment experiences, from one-of-a-kind theme parks, world-class shopping and superb dining, to a links golf course, exciting water and motor sports, and spectacular musical, entertainment and family events… all within the 25 sq km Island. Today, Yas Island is home to the award-winning theme parks Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld, Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi, the record-breaking CLYMB™ Abu Dhabi, Yas Marina Circuit (home to the FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX™), Yas Marina, the award-winning Yas Links golf course, as well as Abu Dhabi’s largest mall, Yas Mall. With eight hotels, including W Abu Dhabi - Yas Island, Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island, Crowne Plaza Yas Island Abu Dhabi, Yas Island Rotana, Centro Yas Island by Rotana, Radisson Blu Hotel Abu Dhabi Yas Island, Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Abu Dhabi Yas Island and Staybridge Suites Abu Dhabi Yas Island, plus more than 165 dining experiences, the destination also features indoor and outdoor concert venues including MAD and Etihad Arena - all of which are complemented by a range of visitor services that connect all attractions to one another.
For more info, please visit: www.yasisland.ae
Post a Comment