1. Are you aware of RailTel leadership as a large neutral telecom infrastructure player and
the business segments it operates in ?
2. Do you recollect any recent news announcements by the company ?
3. Did you know RailTel earns the best net profit margin when compared with IT/ICT
companies like Tata Tele and Sify ?
4. Any clarity/views on the organizations financials, revenue model and esteemed clientele
? What valuation do you think the IPO could come at ?
5. Have you ever used or heard off "Railwire" ? Where you aware that RailTel offers a
public wifi access as a service to more than 5800 railway stations across India ?
6. Did you know RailTel enjoys a debt free status, has been profitable since 2007 and has
been funding its business operations through internal accruals since 2013 ?
7. Are we aware of the mission critical projects that RailTel is executing for the GOI and
other state Governments ?
8. Your Opinion on the Enterprise, Wireless and Wireline Services going forward and the
Potential Growth triggers for the company