Vigilance Awareness Week, 2018 is being observed from 29 th October 2018 to
3 rd November 2018 by Maharashtra Postal Circle across all the Post Offices in its 6 Regions
at Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad and Goa.
The theme envisioned by Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) this year is
‘Eradicate corruption- Build a new India’ ( भ्रष्टाचार मिटाओ –नया भारत बनाओ). Vigilance
Awareness Week will be observed in all the Post Offices across Maharashtra Circle with the
key strategy to fight against corruption by collective participation of staff of Maharashtra
Postal Circle and our esteemed customers.
Post Offices of Maharashtra & Goa with their emotional bonding with the people
based on the faith and trusted service delivery will be contributing in this endeavour.
Following activities will be undertaken for staff and customers during Vigilance Awareness
1) Integrity Pledge on 29.10.2018.
2) Workshops/ Vigilance sensitisation programs for employees and citizens/youth
at different public touch points viz. Schools, colleges, gram panchayats etc.
3) Distribution of pamphlets to public.
4) Display of hoardings/banners at prominent locations of public interface.
5) Arrangements of Gram Sabhas and educating people at field level about preventive