India April 1, 2022: Festivals are an integral part of Indian culture as they signify happiness, prosperity, and new beginnings. Further, it binds people of different age groups and communities to be a part of something special. Considered as the start of Hindu New Year, Gudi Padwa has always been looked upon as one of the auspicious days of the year, when culture reflects not only in our homes but also in the beautiful traditional attires that we wear. This year, celebrate the festival with JAYPORE’s craft and craft-inspired collections across categories such as apparel, accessories, footwear, and home décor. With bright colours, intricate designs, and motifs, this collection is best suited for the festive season.
And there’s always the gift of choice! JAYPORE offers gift cards that ensure customers have the flexibility to choose from an extensive collection with their own choices and preferences making the shopping experience truly a pleasurable one.
Here is a curated list of shopping options from JAYPORE, to help you make the right choice!
1. GAUHAR - Ivory Block Printed Silk Cotton Kurta With Lining, INR 3990- Ethereal hues & flawless floral hand-block prints on Chanderi kurtas in pretty hues, with delicate complements of tassels, to style this summer
2. SHANVI- Maroon Hand Embroidered Velvet Kurta, INR 9990- Spectacular zari & marodi embellished kurta, with a jewel-like semblance, hand-embroidered & crafted from fine velvet opulence, to grace starlit affairs
3. SUWERA- Wine Viscose Linen Embroidered Kurta with Kiran Dori Work, INR 4590- Kiran dori festooned kurta with a jewel-toned aura, elegantly embroidered linen & a myriad of ancient Indian traditions of embroidery to proudly adorn.
4. SIDDH- Mustard Cotton Short Kurta, INR 1490- Classic bespoke cotton short kurta for men, enhanced with wood-crafted buttons for everyday elegance.
5. RAUNAK- Green Handloom Tussar Ghicha Silk Long Kurta, INR 4990- Suave emerald green tussar ghicha silk kurta for men, to enliven effortless yet stylish dressing on celebratory days
6. RAUNAK- Blue Handloom Tussar Ghicha Silk Long Kurta, INR 4990- Sartorial sophistication of fetsive-ready tussar ghicha silk kurta for men, with an elegant style statement.
7. A SHEEN OF SPLENDOR- Brass Pooja Thali Gift Set (Set of 7), INR 2290- Create splendid settings & welcome home the divinity with a brilliant brass pooja thali set, perfect for gifting this season
8. DHATRI- Brass Handcrafted Peacock Diya Stand, INR 6490- Inspired by ancient temples from across India, and the earth itself, here's an indelible piece of heritage with a splendid burnished glow of brass & an intricately handcrafted peacock on a diya stand
9. DHATRI - Brass Handcrafted Dhoop Burner, INR 1990- A rustic allure & an irresistible charm of brass, handcrafted with utmost precision, to reveal glorious dhoop burner & pooja essential, for your home sanctum
10. JIYA- Kansa Handcrafted Dessert Bowls with Spoons (Set Of 2), INR 2290- Kansa & brassware have been part of our heritage since time immemorial. In honor of these traditions, Jaypore brings to you splendid kansa serveware to revisit memories of yore.
For more shopping options please log on to www.jaypore.com
JAYPORE is one of India’s leading destination brands for all things Craft and Artisanal across exquisite apparel, jewellery, and home products. India has a rich heritage of handmade crafts and traditional products. JAYPORE as a brand is committed to design, source and retail authentic Indian products suited for a modern lifestyle. The brand sources from more than 70 craft clusters and curates it on its beautiful website jaypore.com, and three stores in Delhi and Bangalore. In a very short time, the business has earned high respect amongst the craft vendor community for showcasing products in all its glory and amongst connoisseur customers for making craft accessible. The brand runs an eponymous brand called JAYPORE and also aggregates other artisanal-based brands on its portal. JAYPORE ships worldwide and has a global audience. At the heart of everything JAYPORE does is the commitment to offering sustainable products that elevates everyday life.
About Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
ABFRL is part of a leading Indian conglomerate, The Aditya Birla Group. With revenue of Rs. 5,249 cr., spanning retail space of 8.4 million sq. ft. (as on March 31, 2021), it is India’s first billion-dollar pure-play fashion powerhouse with an elegant bouquet of leading fashion brands and retail formats. The Company has a network of 3,212 stores across approximately 31,000 multi-brand outlets with 6,800+ point of sales in department stores across India (as on 31st March 2021). ABFRL’s ‘Lifestyle brands’ include Louis Philippe, Van Heusen, Allen Solly and Peter England established for over 25 years. The ‘Youth Western Wear’ comprises American Eagle and Forever 21. ‘Super Premium brands’ extends to The Collective, India's largest multi-brand retailer of international brands, Simon Carter and select mono-brands such as Ralph Lauren, Hackett London, Ted Baker and Fred Perry. The ‘Innerwear, Athleisure and Active wear’ segment is establishing itself as India's most innovative and fashionable brand. Pantaloons is one of India’s largest fast fashion store brand. The Company’s portfolio of Ethnic wear brands is built with craft-based brand Jaypore, mid-premium women’s wear brand Marigold Lane and premium men’s wear brand Tasva. The Company’s has also entered into strategic collaborations with India’s leading designers Sabyasachi, Tarun Tahiliani and Shantanu & Nikhil.
Post a Comment