The first edition of AIMA’s BusinessUnusual Series - a set of 7 one-day programmes conducted digitally, which were aimed at preparing enterprises to deal with some of the critical business issues which required immediate attention due to the ongoing pandemic – was a huge success. Delegates who have attended these sessions have rated the programme and its contents very highly.
Now, as the enterprises are resuming business operations, they are finding themselves in an entirely new business scenario. The coronavirus pandemic has radically changed demand patterns for products and services across sectors, while exposing points of fragility in global supply chains and service networks. It has also accelerated trends such as remote working, digitization and the adoption of new technologies. The continuing uncertainty further compounds the challenge of making business strategies for immediate survival and future growth, calling for new and upgraded skills in the post-Covid world.
Considering the above imperatives and in continuation of its endeavor to help build management capability in these difficult times, AIMA has set up the second in its series of BusinessUnusual programmes. The one-day programmes will be conducted digitally and will concentrate on strategies that will help an enterprise come out of the COVID-19 crisis stronger and also prepare it for future scenarios.
Details of the upcoming programmes under this series are given below:
Agile Innovation: Surviving Shocks and Shaping the Future: 11 December, 2020
- TV Mohandas Pai, Chairman, Manipal Global Education Services
- Francisco Veloso, Dean, Imperial College Business School, London, UK
- RA Mashelkar, Former Director General, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
- Soma Velayutham, Head of Industry Business Development and AI Deep Learning, NVIDIA, USA
- Patu Keswani, Chairman and Managing Director, Lemon Tree Hotels Limited
Adaptive Strategy: Winning by Changing: 16 December, 2020
- Harsh Pati Singhania, President, AIMA & Vice Chairman & Managing Director, JK Paper Ltd
- R Gopalakrishnan, Author & Corporate Advisor, The Mind Works and Former Director, Tata Sons
- Pulak Ghosh, IIMB Chair of Excellence, Professor - Decision Sciences, Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Pramod Bhasin, Founder, Genpact and Chairman, Clix Capital
- Sanjeev Bikhchandani, Founder & Vice Chairman, Info Edge India Ltd *
The Great Reset: Leadership in a Transformed World: 15 January, 2021
- Sunil Kant Munjal , Chairman , Hero Enterprises
- Arun Kumar , Chairman & CEO KPMG India
Disruptive Technologies and Industry 4.0: 22 January, 2021
- Pranjal Sharma, Economic Analyst, Advisor and Writer & Author- India Automated
- R Mukundan, Managing Director and CEO , Tata Chemicals
- Alok Kirloskar, Managing Director, SPP Pumps Limited
- Manish Bharti, President – India & South Asia, UiPath
- Suresh Narayanan, Chairman and Managing Director, Nestle India *
- Shailender Kumar, Managing Director, Oracle India *
Instant Karma: Marketing at the Speed of Byte: 05 February, 2021
- Devendra Chawla, CEO & MD, Spencer's Retail Ltd
HR Leadership - Rebuilding Organization : 5th March, 2021
* confirmation awaited
Attached is the Programme brochure and Registration form for your perusal.
Each participant joining the programs will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Participation’ from AIMA.
The participation fee for per programme:
- INR 15,000+ GST per participant per program for 1 to 4 nominations
- INR 12,500+ GST per participant per program for 5 to 8 nominations
- INR 10,000+ GST per participant per program for 9 or more nominations
(Group discounts can be availed on nominations from an organisation over multiple programs under the series)
Participation at these programmes will be limited upto 25-30 participants, to enable all delegates to take advantage of interacting with the speakers.
Post a Comment