Seamless process for all essential payments
As we approach the first week of the month, the clock for monthly bill payments, re-fill for groceries and all other home essential begin to ring. In a bid to make consumers’ life simpler during the lockdown, Paytm has revamped the Paytm app UI with a ‘Stay at home Essential payments’. The new design has streamlined payments such as:
- Mobile & DTH recharges
- Electricity bills
- Water tax
- LPG Gas booking & piped gas bill
- Credit card
- LIC & insurance premium
- Apartments – maintenance & electricity charges
- School & college fees
These are few among several other important services, for which millions of Indians are now conveniently paying from the safe confines of their home.
How to make essential payments?
- Open Paytm app on your phone and you can easily spot the icons of all essential payments
- Click on the icon, enter required details and make the payment to get instant confirmation
Get verified information on COVID-19
While the nation unites to fight against the global pandemic there is infinite information available for do’s and don’ts to swift through this tide. Paytm has introduced an ‘Information and Help Centre’ under #IndiaFightsCorona section to offer verified information directly from the government bodies and health authorities. It features their twitter feed along with important helpline numbers. This section has a COVID-19 self-assessment scanning powered by Apollo 24/7 developed on the basis of guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Steps to identify Corona Risk
- Under the #IndiaFightsCorona section, click on ‘Coronavirus risk scan’
- Choose your preferred language from the list of 5 languages
- Answer simple questions like your age, gender, body temperature, travel history, etc.
- Once you submit all details, you get your risk level as low, medium or high
- You will also get list of precautionary & prevention methods
While this scan cannot be taken as expert medical advice, it helps people to understand if someone is potentially at risk of suffering from the virus.
Contribute to the PM CARES Fund
Paytm also seeks contributions for PM CARES (Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations) Fund. For every contribution or any other payment made on Paytm using the wallet, UPI and Paytm Bank debit card, Paytm will contribute an additonal up to Rs 10.
Steps for making a donation
- Under the #IndiaFightsCorona section, click on the PM Cares Fund section
- Enter the amount you want to contribute and click on ‘Contribute’
- Enter your name and PAN card number (optional)
- Click on ‘Proceed to Pay’ to select you preferred payment mode to make the payment
- You will receive a confirmation message on successful payment
Post a Comment