Whether it's planning a candlelit dinner or romantic movie, Valentine’s Day puts everyone in the ‘mood’. But, nothing beats a well written piece that makes you swoon over someone that isn’t even real. This Valentine’s day saw romantics dive into the world of words on their portable library, Amazon Kindle. Be it while traveling, laying snuggled in bed at night, or in the pool the Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle Oasis was a Valentine for many (and yes, it’s waterproof). Here are some of the best-selling romance novels people read during Valentine’s Day.
- The Nameless Relationship – Preeti Shenoy
In this finely crafted short story, Preeti Shenoy examines one of these ‘nameless relationships’, peeling back the layers of complexities that underlie marriage, love, desire – and the many grey zones that lie between two people.
- 52 seasons of love – Neeraj Yadav
This is a love story of two pure souls who were innocent at heart—Shama, a Muslim girl and Kishan, a Hindu boy. Their story is about innocent childhood love blooming as they grow to adulthood. Their love transcends the boundaries of society and religion.
- R.Somasundaram Kadhal Kadhai – Don Ashok (Tamil)
This story revolves around the life of R.Somasundaram and how he loses all those close to him because of love. The story brings about the hues of religion, culture in his search for answers about life.
- Wish I Could Tell You – Durjoy DattaA story of a disillusioned and heartbroken Anusha finds herself struggling to cope with her feelings and the job of raising money for charity, she reluctantly searches for a worthwhile cause to support. For Ananth, who has been on the opposite side, no life is less worthy, no cause too small to support. From the virtual to the real, their lives and that of their families, entangled in a way that moving together is the only solution. They can't escape each other.
In this world of complicated relationships, should love be such a difficult ride?
- Something I never told you – Shravya BhinderThis raw story of Ronnie and Adira’s love story captures the reality of relationships of how what was once magic, becomes a routine. With a clash of egos and doubts the story follows their lives to see if a happily ever after does in fact exist.
- You are the Best Wife: A True Love Story – Ajay Pandey
A True Love Story’ is a story about how people find true love and comfort in dissimilarities; about how two people with absolutely different ideologies meet and fall in love.
- Wake Up, Life is Calling – Preeti ShenoyPreeti Shenoy’s compelling sequel to the iconic bestseller Life is What You Make It chronicles the resilience of the human mind and the immense power of positive thinking. The gripping narrative demonstrates with gentle wisdom how by changing our thoughts, we can change our life itself.
- Until You: An Indian Royal’s Arranged Bride Romance – MV Kasi
MV Kasi’s Until You is a standalone hot, captivating & passionate love story of a desperate woman made to deceive a rude arrogant billionaire. When angry arguments begin to set off strong sparks of attraction. The time spent together at the estate begins to feel intimate, and it gets harder and harder to resist the scorching kisses and wild passion of the arrogant, brooding billionaire
- The Rosie Project – Graeme Simsion
This quirky endearing romance by Graeme Simsion of a thirty-nine year old single geneticist, who devices a scientific test to find the perfect partner, but instead is greeted by the ‘world’s most incompatible woman’ - Rosie.