01 December, 2021, Mumbai: Winters have arrived with an extra dose of focus on health and hygiene. As we move from cold showers to warm relaxing ones, there is no better elixir than having your temperature at the optimum level to help you power through the day or unwind at the end of the day with Perfect Hot Water. With humane innovations, state-of-the-art product features and a legacy of superior-performance for over 75 years, Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Ltd., India’s most preferred brand of quality, trust and modern-day technology has launched the new Solarium Qube Plus Water Heater. From their highly rated and appreciated Solarium range, the new water heater comes with a superior heating performance that offer precision heating, smart energy management and a contemporary digital display to help us get the Perfect Hot Water!
We all face the hot-water dilemma every morning or evening to make sure it’s not too cold or not too warm for our bath. In fact, research has shown that 44° Celsius is considered to be the optimum temperature for the perfect hot-water bath on winter days. Recent innovations have led to Precision Heating Technology that can be a vital aspect in water heaters especially during winters to facilitate a temperature-controlled bathing experience where we can pre-set the temperature digitally instead of manually checking the water from time-to -time. Bringing you comfort and convenience to your everyday life, Crompton’s all-new Solarium Qube Plus is the apt solution to your perfect hot water blues. With its smart LED temperature display, precision hot-water technology and not having to worry about electricity bills with its Energy saving Insitu PUF, this latest innovation is the absolute go-to winter essential for a relaxing shower.
Bid adieu to the old-age methods of waiting to get your water heated, constantly checking it manually to get the perfect hot-water. Baths in the cold winter months are no longer a concern as Crompton Solarium Qube Plus brings you comfort, convenience and perfection in one go. Given below are some of the additional features of the product that make it the go-to water heater:
- Precision Heating Technology is the ideal tool to enjoy a temperature-controlled bathing experience. One can pre-set the temperature to the desired degree with digital control and get the perfect hot water.
- Advanced 3-level safety that keeps all parameters in check for protection against electric shocks and auto-off function in case of malfunction.
- Smart Digital Display that shows the actual temperature of the water along with LEDs that transition from blue to orange indicating the switch from cold to hot water.
- Smart Shield Corrosion Protection, a magnesium anode rod that works in different Water Conditions, protects the tank and heating element from corrosion and scaling thus increasing the lifespan of the water heater
- Nano Poly Bond Technology, an excellent corrosion resistance ensured by polymer technology & oxidation resistance even in high temperature and pressure
- Powerful Heating Element for fast water heating of up to 45°C in 10 minutes and retains heat for longer period of time
- Triple Shield Protection wherein the glass line coated tank, magnesium anode, and blue glass lined incoloy element protects the water heater from corrosion oxidation and scaling thus giving a longer life.
- 5-Star Rated Energy Efficient, with a high Grade Eco- friendly PUF insulation that ensures high heat retention thus reducing your electricity bills
- Warranty includes a 7-year warranty for its tank while it has a 2-year warranty for its element and product.
Inspired by the latest designs and a Smart Digital Display, this modern-day water heater from Crompton also has free installation and free pipes thereby, providing a comforting and hassle-free service to your doorstep.
Speaking about the latest innovation, Mr. Sachin Phartiyal, Vice President, Appliance Business - Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Ltd. said, “At Crompton, we are always working towards meaningful innovations that can add value to our consumers on a daily basis. As we approach winters, the water heater has been a home appliance used by all members of the Indian household at various times now more so than ever. We wanted to drive change with our modern-day technology and digitization of the traditional water-heater thereby making it way more convenient and hassle-free for all generations. Our aim is to continue building on our products and the Solarium Qube Plus is one remarkable result of improvising, innovating and acting upon consumer insights. We hope the winters are more comfortable and healthier with the new-age water heater helping our consumers get the perfect hot water without a doubt!”
The range comes in capacities of 15L with a price at MRP 14000 & 25L with a price at MRP 16200. It is available across markets in India as well as ecommerce.
With a brand legacy of 75+ years, Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Ltd. is India’s market leader in the category of fans and residential pumps. Over the years, the organization has continuously strived to produce a range of innovative products that cater to the modern consumer including superior quality and high-performance water heaters, anti-dust fans, antibacterial LED bulbs and a range of other categories like air coolers, food processors like mixer grinders, electric kettles and garment care like irons. The company has further invested in brand and innovation to not only better understand and meet consumer needs, but to also help drive energy efficiency. The consumer business also has a well-established and organized distribution network driven by a strong dealer base across the country offering a wide service network and robust after sales service to its customers.
Having consistently worked towards the development of energy efficient products, the company bagged two prestigious National Energy Consumer Awards (NECA) for the Most Energy Efficient Appliances of the Year 2019 organized by the Bureau of Energy efficiency (BEE), Ministry of Power - one for Ceiling Fans for its HS plus model and the other one in the LED Bulb category for its 9 Watt LED bulb. The company has also been featured in Brand Top 75 most valuable Indian brands list for 2020 released by WPP and Kantar. Furthermore, Crompton was also recognized as the Brand of the Decade 2021 by Herald Global and BARC Asia in the Consumer Electrical category.
For further information, please contact: