Now , you must be wondering , why I was so eager to attend #SMWMumbai ?
What's all this hullabaloo about? ...
The Twitteratis were the real super-stars of #SMWMumbai. They made it trend with passion and back-breaking hard-work on the very 1st day , 1st show with elan.
Germin8, a Big Data analytic company focused on helping understand and act in real time on the gazillions of conversations by the stakeholders, was Social Media Partner of #SMWMumbai
Oh ... Yes. It's me at the l.h.s. down-corner among the top 15 Twitteratis Roshan Gupta , Nikhil Makwana , Nitesh Mishra , Amit Panchal , Manish Pande , Jeevan Kesavan , Kavita Parmar , Jigar Gogri , Tejas Jinaral , Arun Yedery , Zayne and Sujata Tawde who created Big Buzz at #SMWMumbai .
The Novotel , Juhu beach's star-studded set up, dazzled the audience with it's spectacular grandeur and brilliant sessions choc-a-block with luminaries from numerous Social Media-fields.
Yellow Seed , the Official Content Partner of #SMWMumbai organized an unique, impromptu Speed Blogging contest , which made the participants go crazy at the keyboards with high adrenalin rush.
The most applauded session was, The key-note by Rohit Varma-Co-Founder and Managing Partner of R Square Consulting
The various sessions conducted on 1st day :
1. How Social Media is changing India ?
2. Winners have product strategy, losers have social media strategy.
3. Are brands effectively using social media? Are they too focused on volume instead of value?
4. How social media converts us an inspires us.
5. New age flight club, Social media, Disruption and Viral.
6. Tell me a story
7. True Wandered
8. Common 2 Uncommon
9. The future of now : connecting the dots between the virtual and real worlds
10. Has social media changed the face of political campaigning- US vs India scenario .
My Goal :Gaining the Gyaan, achieved 100%. So what if my stomach was burning with severe acidity! It's not everyday that you can survive on snacks for Pure Passion of Social Media .
It was time to head home. The swaying palms at Juhu Beach bade us, "See you soon at the 2nd Day of #SMWMumbai ".
The Twitter Analytic photo is shared from the Facebook wall of Germin8